Over the course of last week, I have managed to produce an initial animatic with rough dialogue acted out by myself.
After producing my storyboards, it was then just a case of selecting each individual storyboard image, cropping them, and placing them into TV-Paint. At the same time, I also began to record myself, reading each part of the script, before piecing it together in Adobe Audition, exporting it out, and then finally importing the file into TV-Paint. I then spent some time in fixing the timing between the image and sound.
On the other hand, I didn’t manage to book out the sound-booth in the last week. As a result, I have had to just use my laptop to record the audio dialogue for my final project. This has left the audio sounding slightly choppy as a result. Nevertheless, it’s only an initial and rough version of the audio dialog which aims to give an insight as to what will be involved in the final project.